DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
So, I take it the Intrepid is being trailored down pat? Is it gonna be running stock wheels or did you have another set layin' around with tires? That's dedication right there, bringing three cars and having his girlfriend clean his daily driver... lol.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Yep, we're trailering in the 'Trep. The wheel plan is always changing, but last night the plan was to roll her in on stock wheels, and drive the Eclipse out with the Chrome guys. Kenny is bringing back Pat's OLD 'Trep wheels, so Pat's either going to throw them on the 'Trep, or put the old wheels on the Eclipse and put the chrome ones on the 'Trep.

And yea, luckilly he's a nut case about keeping his car clean (the daily driver) so it's never too bad, I only take care of the wheels though, I'm a good Chrome cleaner :)
(and no I won't do your wheels, unless you're paying ;) or buying me something pretty... I will work for gifts... :angel1:

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Awww come on... my wheels ain't that hard! Just clean the gunmetal finish, then polish the deep lip.... that's all there is to it! Hehe. Meh, they've been on less than a week, and so far there's no sign of brake dust on the front ones, so mine are good to go :D

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
padredestino said:
Awww come on... my wheels ain't that hard! Just clean the gunmetal finish, then polish the deep lip.... that's all there is to it! Hehe. Meh, they've been on less than a week, and so far there's no sign of brake dust on the front ones, so mine are good to go :D
so what your saying is it's in the garage and hasn't been out right :rollgrin:

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Almost 100 miles on them.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Members Who attended w/ their Cars:
1. Gazetowardthesky - Intrepid
2. Gazetowardthesky - Dakota
3. Gazetowardthesky - Eclipse
4. mobbdeep - Intrepid
5. dabirdzR/T - Intrepid
6. CraigStevenMiller - Intrepid
7. Maverick9110E - Mazda3
8. dennis O' - Intrepid
9. IntrepidBusIV - Intrepid
10. turbo12pt2 - Intrepid
11. dmondeac - Intrepid
12. Shamrock - Intrepid
13. Justin - Intrepid
14. Avenger - Itrepid
15. MeanGreen - Intrepid
16. NoLedge - Concorde
17. Faurtwenty - Concorde
18. padredestino - Grand Prix
19. Silver Special - 300M
20. Veeborg - Intrepid
21. Bimmer_2002 - Intrepid
22. iggy - Intrepid
23. kcarlos2000 - Intrepid
24. "Marcus" - Itrepid
25. gr8crash - Grand Cherokee

Not a bad turnout though I may have missed a few...

61 - 70 of 70 Posts