DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time has come! I will be visiting the Phoenix area for a week starting this Saturday!

I'll even have either an Intrepid or 300M for a rental, just depends on how expensive the upgrade to a 300M is!

Any locals from Phoenix/Arizona? Ideas on things to see/do/eat/shop?

I can't wait to get away from this horrible mid-west weather! Mid May, highs in the 50's, ehhh...bring on the sun and heat baby!

So if you happen to see four people in a Trep on the highway from Dollar rent-a-car, please be nice as I am a tourist visiting for the first time and may not know the in's and outs of my surroundings.

I'll most likely be in awe of the mountains around the city, here, mountains are those great big steel and glass structures known also as skyscrpaers!

Yea! let the countdown begin!

·
980 Posts
Candyman said:
The time has come! I will be visiting the Phoenix area for a week starting this Saturday!

I'll even have either an Intrepid or 300M for a rental, just depends on how expensive the upgrade to a 300M is!

Any locals from Phoenix/Arizona? Ideas on things to see/do/eat/shop?

I can't wait to get away from this horrible mid-west weather! Mid May, highs in the 50's, ehhh...bring on the sun and heat baby!

So if you happen to see four people in a Trep on the highway from Dollar rent-a-car, please be nice as I am a tourist visiting for the first time and may not know the in's and outs of my surroundings.

I'll most likely be in awe of the mountains around the city, here, mountains are those great big steel and glass structures known also as skyscrpaers!

Yea! let the countdown begin!
temps here

·
Registered
28 Posts
hay there

their is tuns of things to do here in arizona and lots of places to eat it depends on what you like to do and eat
if you want to hook up, pm me

ps bring a set of swim trunks :)

MCGB

·
Banned
128 Posts
Mcgothbox is in the Southeast Valley area and I'm in the Northwest Valley. PM me For info too. Where you'll be staying?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts