Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets try this one more time!

Please post photos of your car in this thread to be eligible to win this month's Car of the month contest. Winner will receive a Free level 3 membership to the site as well as a site sticker and will be entered in our network wide draw for a free oil change.

Charge those camera batteries and get some entries in!

·
Registered
10,378 Posts
If I remember correctly, to bad this contest is no longer going to happen. I originally did not know about it until it was to late.

I do not have any sigs, links or anything pointing to mods that I could / have done to the car though.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts

·
Registered
6,638 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts

Really hope it hasn't been officially put away. I was hoping to re-enter when I got more done to my car but I guess now is as good of a time as any. Glad theres a second chance!

That last picture is before the chrome wheels went on. Its there to show off the dual exhaust, and the beard :D

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
This really needs to be set up with a start and finish time and all submissions made to car of the month this threads not really the way to do it.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
This really needs to be set up with a start and finish time and all submissions made to car of the month this threads not really the way to do it.
Well I mean isn't that what the first post said to do? Its kinda unofficial but its better than nothing

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,520 Posts
Yes, we will be likely using the regular system. We will post a submission thread as usual. We will have to speed it along this month being it is already the 9th.

I am closing this thread for now until this is sorted out.

In the meantime, please see car of the month rules here:

http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/showthread.php?t=196084

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.