DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, i originally had a plan for the cash that i am about to get for my 1g (f*ck carmax, they offered me ****, but i have to sell right now and i need whatever i can get. :boid: ) anyway, it turns out that my plan for the cash isnt going to happen, and i have a little extra cash to put into my 2g. soooooooo... i did a search, but i didnt see anything that helped me, so here i am. i would like to install an auto antenna, and that leads me to a few questions.

first, is an auto antenna a simple bolt-on in place of my current stationary antenna?

second, does anyone have one from a junkyard, in good condition, for sale?

third, how much do they run?

i can't imagine this was never asked before, and i appologize if i am repeating a past post, but i couldnt find it when i looked.

and now to hijack my own thread in the first post...

i took the 1g in and had it looked at, turns out it IS only a intake gasket leak, and it is going to need front struts and at least a right mount. soo.. anyone interested in buying it let me know soon, i have to have it gone by friday, if it isnt sold and gone by then i am taking it to carmax after work friday. pm me if you are interested.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i guess i should clarify... if i dont have anyone express interest before friday it will be going to carmax. if someone is interested then i can keep it around a few extra days.

in answer to your question, since blue book on it is $1300 to $1800 i was asking $1000 (obo) due to the repairs needed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts