DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys and gals i had a blast last year and i know it is coming up soon enough, but who all is planning on going to the detroit auto show? i am a few days, i almost just take the entire week off so i can go as much as possible. but i think it would be a good time to start this up now to see who can and will go

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'll be there fo sure. I might even go down there with my car... if I can bare the 9+ hour drive, coz it looks like I'm traveling alone this year as well...

Suggestion to Jeff: Next time, when you meet up with someone, specify your EXACT location, coz there are a lot of entrances. :help: :twak: :icon_bigg

·
Registered
40 Posts
To people I promised pics, I'll bring last year's pics with me, all 200+ of them. There's also some bonus pics of MeanGreen in compromising positions... :grinyes:

·
Registered
350 Posts
BigJ said:
To people I promised pics, I'll bring last year's pics with me, all 200+ of them. There's also some bonus pics of MeanGreen in compromising positions... :grinyes:
These pics of Angela....do they involve a goat? Cuz if so....then I must see. then she can't try to make me bring the goat into the hotel with her anymore. Hook me up Jason. Please!

ok, in all seriousness......the goat thing is a joke that Angela, myself, and a few others have going. Angela does not "play" with goats. Just wanted to make that clear. Now continue with the thread.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FIRST OF ALL JASON!!!!!!
you and angela need to actually be there within 2 hours of the time you say that you will be there, and i tried to tell you silly canadians what door i was at but i guess you were not paying attention. and i think you took a picture of my butt, i bet you are keeping that for yourself eh?

·
Registered
40 Posts
ximkolo said:
FIRST OF ALL JASON!!!!!!
you and angela need to actually be there within 2 hours of the time you say that you will be there, and i tried to tell you silly canadians what door i was at but i guess you were not paying attention. and i think you took a picture of my butt, i bet you are keeping that for yourself eh?
LOL :grinyes:

You ruined the surprise... yes, that was the picture I was refering to, you and Angela making a butt pic for me...

I guess I'll have to find other pics to embarass you with this time :biglaugh:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Bump

Come on people!!! We need more awareness for this show, it's the best one in the world!!! People coming with us will get the first view of the Charger unveiling!!! Come on now!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Yeah, sign me up......where do we meet? I'll be driving the Laser FYI.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts