DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 4 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was at the auto show on Wednesday. Wow, what a show, it was great, going on a weekday helped as well because I got to see all the concept cars. I did like the Dodge desplay, The new Neon SRT is ****in sweet, and as well as that new Ram with the Viper Engine in it, I love those 24" rims. And for other companies I did like the Ford 49 and the GT40, they were both cars I would love to own. Guy I went with took 150 pics on his digital camara, I got the pics on CD today, Im going to go through them and see what I can pick out from DC, there wont be much because he is a VW guy, its slim with teh DC pics. Oh well. But great show, if you have never been to the auto show its something you may want to check out. P.S. go on a weekday morning, way less people.

· Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh, she is one sweet ride, I would like to see it in its origional color of black with the black/blue interor, that would look better than yellow.

· Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes the Jeep waterfall was amazing. And for the dodge Intrepid SRT, I think its gay, they ruined the R/T thing in 2002 by offering all the options that they did, In 2001 they had it right with the basic car with the biggest amount of balls.Thats what the R/T is all about, thats why they made it like that, now they are doing it with the SRT. But next year we will have the new car at the show. I hope they keep the Intrepid name and not go with some new name.

· Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It is SXT, I know I said SRT, my mistake.. I was having the Neon in my head.

1 - 4 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.