DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 LHS and i was going to convert it to auto stick. But my car has the shifter on the ground. And where my streo and ac goes the wood trim has the ash tray and the lighter at the bottom. to convert it to auto stick i have to take of my top shifter cover and put in a shifter cover off an auto stick vison or trep but those go up all the way to the ac. So it would cover my ash tray and lighter. How would i make this work. :icon_frow

J

·
0 Posts
Uhhh... here:

Buy TCM.
Buy A/S Shiftbox. (PRND A/S)
Buy A/S Cover for Shiftbox (Instead of PRND3L cover)

Get wire harness that hooks up to the Autostick TCM. Your old plug will not have contacts/cavities for pins 5 and 44. Also, this means that you will have to splice old harness that's in your car with the new harness that plugs into the TCM, wire by wire, about 40 or so odd wires. You also may have a wire already on the floor that's not hooked up to the shifter right now, you can use that wire to hook up to the new A/S Shiftbox.
Read the How To in the How-To section.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have autostick in my 97 Sport and it isnt all that it is cracked up to be... It wont let you shift when you want exacalty as it AUTO SHIFTS for you even when your in AS mode...

·
Dain bramaged
7,208 Posts
whitey said:
i found a as in the jyard for 75 bucks wires shifter and cover whole nine yards i am going to have to get i think it is a good deal
yeah thats a deal.. the tcm goes for 2x that alone.. usually

1 - 8 of 8 Posts