DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did the great search for autostick on these forums. I will sum up what I have learned.

I need:
TCM, Autostick shifter (...456AB), and the plastic for the shifter.

drop in the new components, a small amount of wiring (2 new wires?)
If I get the components I can put the pieces together. But how much did you spend? I don't live in an extraordinarily populated area and I dunno if I will find an autostick at the junkyard... so wheres the cheapest place? Ebay seems to range $50 - 75 for the computer, and another $50 - 75 for shifter, and $50 for the plastic? All my components must be from first generation (93 - 97) though, right?

I do intend to start this thread, I want a clear thought of what I'm looking for and doing.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
I can sell you the whole setup without the Cluster for 75.00. You dont need the cluster! However you will need the TCM, Bezel (plastic for the shifter) and Shifter. This unit has been tested and was installed in my car for about a year or so.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
thats probably the best deal I would get, but I have no way of sending you money, other than by mail. I'm only 17, and I dont have a CC or anything such. I would pay for it, maybe it could be arranged through ebay?

ps: just realized i posted in the general general discussion, not 1st gen general discussion : 0

·
Banned
1,225 Posts
thats probably the best deal I would get, but I have no way of sending you money, other than by mail. I'm only 17, and I dont have a CC or anything such. I would pay for it, maybe it could be arranged through ebay?

ps: just realized i posted in the general general discussion, not 1st gen general discussion : 0
you can get a pre-paid credit card at wal-mart and stores as such then open up a paypal account with that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts