DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys

I have searched and searched and of course cant find the poast i found last time. when you do the autostick Conversion. the wire harness out of the shifter where do the wires go

red/white=== junction block c6/9 or 10amp fuse
black======Ground G300
LG/RD=====????????
YL/LB=====????????

i read a post from someone and damn i cant find the PM or the psot where the two wires went directly to the TCM and he said it worked and no need to get a autostick TCM and to try this before you buy a TCM but all I scribbled down was and dont knwo if its right

LG/RD upshift goes to pin 5
YL/LB downshift goes to pin 44
and i got a 40 rritten down

anyone have any ideas?

·
Woober Goobers!
50,305 Posts
How about these:

A/S pin-2 LG/RD goes to C106 pin-5 and then onto TCM pin-5 (Autostick Upshift Switch Sense)
A/S pin-1 YL/LB goes to C106 pin-6 and then onto TCM pin-44 (Autostick Downshift Switch Sense)

C106 is a Natural(White) colored connector located under the dash on the drivers side bundled with C105(Yellow) and C200(Blue). That's straight from my 1999 FSM.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ronbo said:
How about these:

A/S pin-2 LG/RD goes to C106 pin-5 and then onto TCM pin-5 (Autostick Upshift Switch Sense)
A/S pin-1 YL/LB goes to C106 pin-6 and then onto TCM pin-44 (Autostick Downshift Switch Sense)

C106 is a Natural(White) colored connector located under the dash on the drivers side bundled with C105(Yellow) and C200(Blue). That's straight from my 1999 FSM.

thanks Ronbo i found a lg/Rd wire is that the same one its in the ahrness that goes in front of the motor

1 - 4 of 4 Posts