DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One Month Warning,

I would like to get some LH guys out there. I am getting tired of being the biggest Sedan (car) out there guys!

Let me see some Specials!

If we can get some guys to make it out there we can do a Saturday-Sunday Meet!

It is $40 to run and expect it to be an all day affair. You are expect to "Work" one Heat, aka call out cones hit, off course and reset cones hit. Not that hard but it is work.

You get four runs, which last 50-60 seconds depending on how you do. You can have a Instructor ride with you, and or Drive (if he drives it will not count as a run for you) they are very helpful.

Overall, this is a awesome deal and very addictive.

Here is the lineup of events.

http://cfrsolo2.com/schedule.php

I am also trying to convince My Shelby Can Am Contact to run a Can Am. He came out today and gave me some pointers.

So, You got one month to fill the "Why I can not go" excuse form.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
sounds like fun. im a little to far away though

·
Registered
534 Posts
Hmmm I'll see if I can come. If I do I'll probably have to bring a tent and find a place to camp unless it's close to my aunt's house xD

But if I'm going to go I ned to get my grandfather's gas card and some cashed saved up, and make sure I don't have a clinical for my EMT clas that weekend.

So I'm gonna try my best, no promises though.

Edit: She live 3-4 hours away. That's not too bad, again, I'll see what I can do. It'd be nice to get my car off the road and onto a track so I don't have to watch for cops xD Not that I speed too much, if so I'd have been pulled over by now, or at least had a cop folowing me.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I would like to get some LH guys out there. I am getting tired of being the biggest Sedan (car) out there guys!

Let me see some Specials!

I compete last year in my region (WNY-SCCA) I finish 1st in the class (HS), 12 overall from over 250 drivers... this year my M is taking a break.... check my Motortopia site for pics of various events...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts