DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi for those of you who dont know me, im adam and i live in mesa AZ. I really want to set up a meet out here(possibly tempe or gilbert, few places in mind).
So anyway this is really to try and gauge some interest, if i know i could get some attendance from anyone, even a mini meet, i would love to set one up. I was thinking in a few months, maybe oct or nov, when its cooler down here. Those months we have nice cooler weather weather without all the rain and snow, Great driviong conditions! If anyone is interested let me know!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Sounds good, since I or my 300M can't do much (injurys, and car apart) for at least the next month. I may know a couple (in North Phoenix) that might be interested. I had one in Scottsdale a few years back. Good Luck

·
I hit **** with sticks!
38,448 Posts
Ill be back in the area in December, know its kind of far off, just let me know. If not this year then next, will be in AZ permanently by then, finally. We could combine it maybe with the Scottsdale new years festival?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.