DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i know there are a few DI.Net'ers in or around the Philly area, well me and a few others Pat & Jen and soemothers are going out in Philly for my birthday in November, i think we are planning on the 18th. So i was wondering if some other member would like to come down for the night and go out, and yes you will have to be 21+ to go since we will be bar hoping haha. But if anyone wants to come along let me know :gross_11:

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha yea i know thats why i came here figured i'd find someone that dosen't know me all that well

·
Dain bramaged
7,197 Posts
whoo! we can use my van for bar hoppin, and then fill it with parts and i'll cruise home!

:)

edit: wait, i dunna wanna be the sober guy.. i'm always the sober guy..

someone else drive! *not my van*

·
Registered
129 Posts
Sorry, Philly is to far away from Toronto, but have a Happy Birthday.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haah thanx intrepid1440 , and noledge i think we were going to hit up mannyunk grab a bite and hit up a few bars

·
Registered
476 Posts
Id like to go but, i'll be in A C for that night. Marine Corps Ball, then drinking and gambling at the Borgata! :-D

·
Registered
476 Posts
its always a good time. except when i lose $.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
BUMP!

So far I know Justin and Veeborg are in... what about the local guys? There's shaping up to be about 15-20 of us meeting at my place to caravan or cab down to the bars!

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
haha sounds good so far. Whch local guys pat? haha is ledge coming? Also Mike is coming down from allentown as far as i amare

1 - 20 of 43 Posts