DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Intrepid99 said:

yep...i love to take pictures :)

just ask the people at the meets i go to ;)
Yea, Randy is always their with a camera in your face :)

j/k Randy! Nice emblem

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
If Randy wasn't so fired up with the camera, I'd be sitting here blind. Go Randy! BTW - with so many people "de-badging" it's refreshing to see something different but does that make you a "badger?":bigsmile:

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RapidTransit said:
If Randy wasn't so fired up with the camera, I'd be sitting here blind. Go Randy! BTW - with so many people "de-badging" it's refreshing to see something different but does that make you a "badger?":bigsmile:
Don't tell me why you'd be sitting in front of your computer going blind ;)

But anyways, I actually like the badges, and wouldn't take any off. I would have preferred a 3.2 Magnum badge back there, but since one didn't exist, the ES one looks good, too :)

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
RapidTransit said:
BTW - with so many people "de-badging" it's refreshing to see something different but does that make you a "badger?":bigsmile:
Let me throw this at you. What am I if I take the factory badging off and put on some different aftermarket badging? :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Warlord187 said:

Let me throw this at you. What am I if I take the factory badging off and put on some different aftermarket badging? :D
Type R/T badging or something? lol!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Warlord187 said:

Then you'd be a de-badging re-badger, of course.:tongue:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts