DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to share this pic with you guys that i found. lol this is what she used to look like so dont laugh :p

·
Registered
368 Posts
King Winky said:
I think it looked better back then.
I think the old hood with the nice little scoop is much better looking too.

The black hood looks like you got hit and just put a junkyard hood on. (and yes I *know* its a carbon fiber hood, its just a bad ricer trend.).

I really like that old hood with that scoop.

Edit: I do of course, like your new wheels and tires a lot more. The old ones are funny!

·
Registered
286 Posts
bobo said:
The black hood looks like you got hit and just put a junkyard hood on. (and yes I *know* its a carbon fiber hood, its just a bad ricer trend.).
I thought that it is a black hood... I think the bumper looks alot better now, and with an intercooler showing through it now it deffinately looks alot hotter.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wow I've seen that car before. Actually all the time Do you live In Stow Ohio? (small world) I never reconized it was your car till i saw that pic with the hubs on it. not really my taste but it looks good with all the work you have done.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Trepxr4 said:
Wow I've seen that car before. Actually all the time Do you live In Stow Ohio? (small world) I never reconized it was your car till i saw that pic with the hubs on it. not really my taste but it looks good with all the work you have done.
Yes, yes he does.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Ive seen the past one on cardomain........lol i had ur photoshoped pic the one u have the bodykit on it, i had that one as a desktop background for a while lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts