DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of decals do you guys have on the back of your 300? There are a couple of Ms in my town that are the same color as mine. I want to make mine stand out lol. I will be picking up my special rims soon so that will help. I found a place in town that does custom decals and are good and cheap. Just wondering if anyone has any decals on their back window.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
I had a red vinyl ram's head on the back of my 1st gen. It faded pretty badly and was no good in the winter when you're trying to scrape the snow and ice off the back window.
Instead, i cut the parts out of red tint and applied them to the inside of the window, using the vinyl as my template to line everything up.

Once that was on, i scraped off the vinyl. Granted, you couldn't see it from the outside, but if you don't have the rear window tinted, this could be an option if you use dark tint for the design.

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
i got my intrepid decal on my front windsheild

·
Registered
281 Posts
A nice MOPAR white tag in the back will look great on an M ;)

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
You sure do Squishy...

NH: I could see something subtle on the back for the 300M. A big "300M" decal might be a little much, but i could see something like just the outline of the overall badge on the back window.
agreed and i was just putting out what i have done... but everyone knows it

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The only thing bad about tint is you can only do the back windows and cant touch the fronts. I was thinking of the 300M logo the kind that is on the fenders. I prolly wont do anything though. Was thinking of putting HOGAN on front.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can see the jokes now, one little crippling accident and you need to downgrade from a turbo supra to a beige chrysler
True, why does he have steal my name lol?

I think the special rims will be good enough. I am not getting a decal or tinting.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts