DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I am looking for a backseat that folds down. not just the arm rest, but like the whole entire thing. If anyone has one or can get one, let me know. thanks.

·
Registered
627 Posts
i have a 2.7 se and im also looking for a fold down seat?it was an option it could be in any trep if you ordered it that way

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
none here (just wanted to let u know people are lookin lol)

·
Registered
117 Posts
ditto...ive got an 01 se. seats no foldy. i dont know what the seats look like that do fold-ergo i dont know if its possible or feasible to make the switch. anybody with that knowledge??

·
Registered
627 Posts
both folding and non folding seats look the same from what i remember and the folding seats do bolt right up to our cars!they are kinda hard to find ive been looking for awhile and no luck yet

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Wow!! I didn't know that there were 'Treps made WITHOUT folding seats!! (J/K)

I guess you just have to keep scouring bone yards til you find the color you want. I wonder if you have to cut any sheet metal away behind the seat back. A quick unbolting of your seat back should tell you...

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Nothing is necessary, it is a direct drop in. '02 and up have 4 bolts to hold the lower edge of the back in place, previous years only use 2. The extra two are for added safety .
Either will drop right in place though. Just put bolts in the holles to seal them if you get the older one.
If memory serves, they were optional on SE, standard on ES and RT & SXT.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts