DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just at the dealers due to having no heat and error codes 23 and 32 both pointing to a bad blend door. They did diagnose the car and confirmed the blend door is bad. They said the only way to fix it is to replace the whole HVAC DISTRIBUTION HOUSING. Of course that part is no longer avaialble and search online came up empty. Just checking to see if anyone knows where I can get one or if there is another way to fix the blend door. They did manage to hand turn the blend door so I now have heat but said they couldn't say how long it would stay.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,125 Posts
Junkyard.

·
Premium Member
16,743 Posts
They have new ones available at rockauto.com.
Among the goodies you’re going to pick up Saturday are the three actuators that I salvaged from my ‘99 before I scrapped it. You could sell the blend door actuator to the OP.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Was just at the dealers due to having no heat and error codes 23 and 32 both pointing to a bad blend door. They did diagnose the car and confirmed the blend door is bad. They said the only way to fix it is to replace the whole HVAC DISTRIBUTION HOUSING. Of course that part is no longer avaialble and search online came up empty. Just checking to see if anyone knows where I can get one or if there is another way to fix the blend door. They did manage to hand turn the blend door so I now have heat but said they couldn't say how long it would stay.
Now you have several choices: junkyard, rockauto and NOS courtesy of PEVA.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts