DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a video of what I gotta deal with every other day. It's only a short clip but you get the idea. They stay in me for 3 1/2 hrs hooked up to a machine that filters my blood.

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Ahh dyalisis huh? I see that every day in my line of work. Its definitley a hard thing to go through. You have your good days and your bad

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
can i ask why your blood has to be filtered every other day?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kidney failure due to a heredity disease and high blood pressure. Only good thing that came out of this is that I found out some where in the family ancestry is an Asian.

So I'm Italian, Greek, Egyptian, Middle Eastern, Asian, and Dutch. We can just ignore that last one :D

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahh dyalisis huh? I see that every day in my line of work. Its definitley a hard thing to go through. You have your good days and your bad
Good days? Only good days I've had are days I don't have to do it.

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Are you on a transplant list or just going to continue going though renal failure?

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Kidney failure due to a heredity disease and high blood pressure. Only good thing that came out of this is that I found out some where in the family ancestry is an Asian.

So I'm Italian, Greek, Egyptian, Middle Eastern, Asian, and Dutch. We can just ignore that last one :D
im part Dutch! whats so bad about that!? lol

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh I'm on the list. There's no stopping me from that. But that won't happen for another 2 -5 years.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts