DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm disappointed at the fans trowing garbage on the race track and on Gordon's car. Uncalled and shows the intelligence of the few that ruin a good thing.

:mad:

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
hate to see a good race end like that. i understand the reason why, but it was kinda disapointed after all the action.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Those idiots probably prolonged the caution with that debris, otherwise could have been a 1-2 lap shootout. I still think it was bullshit to call a yellow at that point anyways, just finish the dang race please.

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
yea...dont call a caution with a car spinning around the track and throwing debris on there as well...GREAT IDEA! i think htey should have red flagged it, but hte people throwing **** on the track was ridiculous...im not a gordon fan by any means, but thats the kind of stuff that give nascar a bad rep

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I'm glad to see that Gordon won. He is without a doubt my favorite driver. The redneck behavior down in Alabama is unacceptable but sadly predictable.

Don

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
DScruggs said:
I'm glad to see that Gordon won. He is without a doubt my favorite driver. The redneck behavior down in Alabama is unacceptable but sadly predictable.

Don
YAY!! another Gordon fan

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
If you have ever watched the "Blue Collar Comedy Tour" Jeff Foxworthy explains why everyone in the South hates Jeff Gordon. It is because Jeff Gordon enunciates! They ain't no place for that in NASCAR.

Don

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
You caught the Tater.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I think i'll always be a Gordon fan myself but i was raised in a house of Petty fans so I like both Gordon and Petty.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Yea not a good idea throwing trash on the track. Just more ammo for the Anti-Nascar crowd. Although I'm not a Gordon fan myself (damn Gordon!!!) but lets not turn this into baseball here!

GO team Dodge GO!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am a Serling Marlin fan, and follow the rest of the Dodge boys. I am glade that Jeff Gordan won even though I am not a fan. I hate bad sportsmanship, ( lets tear up and throw something if our team does not win). I can take any body winning as long as it is not Earnhardt or Kurt (the cry baby) bush.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Same as above but i am still happy as long as Jr E. Did not win.

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
Courtney E. Russ said:
I am a Serling Marlin fan, and follow the rest of the Dodge boys. I am glade that Jeff Gordan won even though I am not a fan. I hate bad sportsmanship, ( lets tear up and throw something if our team does not win). I can take any body winning as long as it is not Earnhardt or Kurt (the cry baby) bush.
couldnt have said it better myself...

·
Registered
12 Posts
I wish everyone including the media would say the truth. That it's Junior fans who acted that way. Most junior fans are overnight Nascar fans who know nothing about the sport and have no respect for it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts