DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my schedule for when my company is flying me out to california, and they're doing it less than 2 weeks before carlisle. So I'd be taking a lot of time out of my restaurant within a short period of time. Also, I will not have accrued enough vacation time at work to be there. Also, Jamie has a very important class she's taking over the summer, so I will not be in attendance this year. Next year, I will be there though. Sorry guys. Hopefully Joe puts on another meet this year and I'll be able to at least see the northeasterners there.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
That sucks, but school and work is more important than a car show (ok I sound like a girl but....anyways) you gotta do what you gotta do, right? I will be in the same boat as of January 2006, I won't be able to attend any US car shows for a good 14 months. Life goes on, as they say.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
sorry to hear that derek! we can give you a call and let ya know how everything is going like we did last year to some of the other guys. wish you well though!

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maverick9110E said:
sorry to hear that derek! we can give you a call and let ya know how everything is going like we did last year to some of the other guys. wish you well though!

I want a drunk phone call from Justin, or I at least wanna hear him drunk in the background.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
LOUD98ES said:
I want a drunk phone call from Justin, or I at least wanna hear him drunk in the background.
That won't be a problem, lol :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
concordia said:
dammit! now who's gonna do the cookin'?
I can do that, I did it last year......I have no problem cooking on a BBQ :smilie_ko :icon_mrgr

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
damnit this is like a disease or something... first my car, then gorm gets stuck picking up the slack, now loud is gettin shipped off to the other coast... wow

some voodoo **** or somethin guys...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts