·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Looks bad :(

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Ahhhh man... i hope he is ok. Class act guy... with a fine ride too. A shame.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
OUCH!!! BAdfish, hope you're OK where ever you are. Last I heard frmo him he was replacing his dead 3.5 with a used one. I guess he must have gotten the engine in and had something bad happen.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Damn I hope you are ok dude and you can fix your ride back to it's normal condition.

·
Registered
137 Posts
hey guys, i am a bit sore but no majorinjuries andother driver left in ambualnce but only as precaution,shudl be ok too with a few cuts from glass etc.

other driver was in lane to my left (#1) going slower and as i was about to pass in the #2 lane, she decided to exit the freeway, bad choise and i rear ended her.

my car is border line totalled, will have to wait and see. her i stotalled. after our collision. she skidded of to teh right and was hit by a semi.

both pics can be seen at http://www.cardomain.com/id/badfysh

one is above anyway. the other is a camphone pic of the resting spot of the chevy cavalier? that i hit.

thanks guys for the words and concern. i appreciate it. and rest assured, after a few days rest for my injuries, i will be back inthe shop modding again, just not on my car :(

i will keep everyone posted as developments occur.

joe

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
At least you're ok buddy! The M can get replaced easily. Just make sure to take off all those nice mods before letting them take it to that big scrap yard in the sky.....hit me up if you need some help with anything buddy!

Glad you're ok.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Glad to her your Ok. Sorry to hear about the M. Looks pretty bad.

·
Registered
137 Posts
the funny thin is, wen looking at the damage all i cando is think of all the time and money in mods and i just get sick.

all will be good again. someday.

·
Registered
112 Posts
wow I'm really sorry The Turd about your car but I'm glad you're ok .. heads up things will get better for you

·
Registered
709 Posts
Dude I'm glad you're okay and that the other driver is okay. I know the feeling of ill, I get that when I see most wrecked modded cars.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Wow, that did look bad. :mg: Glad to hear you're okay, and I hope the other driver is alright as well.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Glad to hear you are well. Don't worry about the mods on your car since you are alive and well you can mod another car another day ;)

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
OMG!!!! I am glad to see that you are alright Joe. Sorry to hear about your car.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
my condolences and my reguards. can we all please, take just a minute of silence, for THE M. ..........................................................

ALi

1 - 20 of 21 Posts