DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1996 Dodge Intrepid ES
Purchased in Fall of 2006 w/ 146000 Mi.
3.5 L 24V
Wildberry
AutoStick
Infinity Spatial Imaging
Overhead console

Only Mod:
removed intake restrictor

Mobile 1 10W30 full synthetic
Lucas oil stabilizer
Wix oil filter
Bosch Platinum Plus spark plugs
Gum Out all in 1 at every oil change(3000 Mi.)

Possible Future Mods:
install a OEM spoiler
Rear deck lid "ES" badge
Cold air intake
paint job
possibly exhaust

Zoom in to read

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The interior is in good shape. Except for the passenger air bag vinal covering is peel from age. the exterior paint is starting to wear off, and could really use a paint job.
As for plans for the car... i really dont know. Its a really great car and i plan on keeping it & taking care of it, possibly modding it some, but i dont know

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
That is a nice interior... That radio is the OEM jewel for the 1st gen cars, and the ATC (Automatic Temp Control) is a nice touch. Does your car have the overhead console?

Suggestions for the car would be a leather intereor (if leather is your thing), and the OTIS (overhead console) would be an easy install too, since you already have the premium BCM.

Nice looking car.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
what I suggest you do is get the sparkplug wire covered in the front so they dont burn a hole, other than that your car is very nice! like that color, now get modding! LOL

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
the car has quite a few options, but unfortunately doesn't have the performance handling package.

nothing under the hood has been repainted. i usually use a can of degreaser under the hood every time i go to the car wash just to help keep it looking clean.

those are brand new plug wires & plugs... what would you recomend that i use to cover the wires?

Thanks everyone for the comments

More Pictures

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Nice long OTIS ya got there.

You can cover the plug wires with split loom, I suggest black for an OEM look, but you have other options (and your mileage may vary on how long the color will last). My 3.5 has the black split loom.

That carpet is nice and clean there, very spiffy interior. Makes me want to get my '94 back on the road!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
niiice! good job on the headlights and good idea! and yea having the split loom will give your wires some protection from the motor and possibly extending the life of your wires! car is looking spiffy! you plan on getting some nice rims for her? maybe tint too?

ps: I saw a trep just like yours for sale here in montreal and when I saw it I wasnt to crazy about it but def seeing your car makes me think twice! also that color combo is RARE! never seen one on these forums or anywhere

1 - 20 of 34 Posts