DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Everybody

I figured that my car was ready to show off, not quite finished but close. First just a little about myself. I am 33 years old married with a 13 year old son. Found this site after my wife wrecked my first Intrepid back in Feb 06 and I have been addicted ever since. My Car Steel Blue 2001 Intrepid ES 113,000 Km 3.2L.

Just want to say THANKS to a few members that help me purchase or install my mods.
SilverSpecial,TFC,Gigamight,SpookR/T,Intrepidclub,YBNormy

MODS TO DATE:

Carbon Fiber Door Sills
300M leather seats
300M Cluster
Chrome Shifter
Chrome Door Handles F/B
Crome Window/Lock Switches
Evic
AutoDim Mirror
Debaged
Spoiler Depot Spoiler
Shaved Trunk Key
Diamond Headlights
silverstar bulbs
Two Infinity Bass Links
Pioneer Deh-p80mp
Infinity 7540a 4 channel amp
Infinity Kapa 6x9
Alpine SPR-17LS 6.5
2.5 Sony speakers (Sails) 80W

Next:
18" Rims and Tires

My Other Car 2006 Honda Civic EX:

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Hey, welcome to the site nice looking Trepid....... If you think your addicted now, just wait till the site goes down for about a week or 2 (Knock knock on wood) then you will really find out how addicted you are!!!!! Oh yea you got some great mods going there!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I love your intrepid man. That blue really sets it off good and the diamond headlights really make it look unique and really clean. All you need is to do is the ATC conversion. One of the best I've seen.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
hey bambam .... another Ontario member !!! Looks like we're all starting the civic/intrepid clubs LOL...

Plus ure in barrie HEHEH.... ill prob pass by ure area going to Wasaga this summer.

Cool looking trep and nice civic too.. i have the galaxy grey one . but same idea. Let me know if u want to install navi in the civic, im doing that in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Nice car...

makes me want to get the cleaning stuff out this weekend....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts