DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
INSANELY LOW PRICES! but bet they dont offer very good customer service or have a bad return policy or something

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
I hate high shipping costs. Even if the total amount ends up a little cheaper, I still have to weigh the savings cause if I had to do a return, they only refund the actual price of the item and not the shipping.

That's why I hate items that sell for one cent on eBay and then shipping is like $9.99. If I have a problem with the item, I'm pretty much screwed in that I wouldn't waste my time to complain to get back a measly penny for the actual selling price of the item. I'd much rather look for the auction that sells the item for $7 and charge $3 for shipping for obvious reasons.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
smc1377 said:
I hate high shipping costs. Even if the total amount ends up a little cheaper, I still have to weigh the savings cause if I had to do a return, they only refund the actual price of the item and not the shipping.

That's why I hate items that sell for one cent on eBay and then shipping is like $9.99. If I have a problem with the item, I'm pretty much screwed in that I wouldn't waste my time to complain to get back a measly penny for the actual selling price of the item. I'd much rather look for the auction that sells the item for $7 and charge $3 for shipping for obvious reasons.
Thats a very good point. I never though about it that way.

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
I haven't looked at Crutchfield lately, but most websites just use the product photos that the manufacturer provides. That's probably why the photos are the same, cause they are using the same photos from the manufacturer.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
smc1377 said:

I see that all the time on Flea-bay........... But I never really thought about it that way..... Makes you want to say humm.............

1 - 12 of 12 Posts