DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
BTW, I know everyone in the bay area will say he is innocent. Well, to those of you all I have to say is think about what just happened.(Today)

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
BTW, I know everyone in the bay area will sayh he is innocent. Well, to those of you all I have to say is think about what just happened.(Today)
Slow ur roll and see what comesof this. Remember it is an indictment for perjury and obstruction. Not an indictment for steroid use. But it MAY lead to that.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not an indictment for steroid use. But it MAY lead to that.
You know it. You watching ESPN Glenn?

To tell you the truth, I am sick of hearing about this story. Just when it calmed down we were hit really hard with this story. Put his A$$ in jail and forget about it.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Nah, heard about it on the regular news. I'm with ya.Tired of hearing about it. I think I'll passivley follow this.

·
Registered
575 Posts
and i seen this news, and thought to myself, i bet fearless already started a thread about it, and what do you know! This is america (innocent untill proven guilty!) So start a thread when or if he is convicted. Either way it doesnt matter.......he'll still live a phat life and be remembered forever as one of the greatest. Oh it would make my day if your white sox picked him up! Then you'd be a Bonds fan yay! :cool:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh it would make my day if your white sox picked him up! Then you'd be a Bonds fan yay! :cool:
I am telling you right now that if the White Sox picked him up(Which they would never do) I would be a Tampa bay Devil Ray fan. Bonds is total scum to MLB. Justice was served today.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i know you will....
I only wish this came out before he broke that record. This makes people like Frank Thomas, Jim Thome, Alex Rodriguez, and ken Griffey Jr. 1st round HOFers. BONDS=CHEATER

1 - 11 of 11 Posts