DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When: Sunday, July 10th 2005, 13:35 start time (1:35PM).

Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, PA. (The ballpark is approximately 1.5 hours from Harrisburg at normal highway speeds.)

Teams playing: Washington Nationals vs. Philadelphia Phillies

Cost: 15$ to 40$ USD, depending on the seats. (Seating diagram)

Bruce convinced me that it would be feasible and enjoyable, so I am posting this to see how many people would be interested.
Any input would be appreciated!

Tentative entrant list: (Updated 2005/04/11 18:50)

1. BigJ
2. DabirdzR/T (Bruce)
3. Bimmer_2002 (Seb.)
4. RAK_02 (Mel.)
5. Crombie (Tony)
6. Mobbdeep (Kenny)
7. Gazetowardthesky (Pat)
8. Apurpletigerlily (Jen)
9. Gr8crash (Aaron)
10. DScruggs (Don)

Note: Please indicate where you would like to be seated, thus how much you are willing to spend for the ticket(s). Also indicate alternatives should your first selection not be available. Thank you.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
sunday for those of you traveling back east, the game starts at 1.35, thought if people were looking for something else to do, this may be fun.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Tentative entrant list: (updated 2005/04/07 11:01)

1. BigJ
2. DabirdzR/T (Bruce)
3. 97IntrepidES (Robert)
4. Bimmer_2002 (Seb.)
5. RAK_02 (Mel.)

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Tentative entrant list:

1. BigJ
2. DabirdzR/T (Bruce)
3. 97IntrepidES (Robert)
4. Bimmer_2002 (Seb.)
5. RAK_02 (Mel)
6. Crombie (Tony)
P.S.
I hate the Nationals and I'm 45 mins south of them. I just want to go because I love baseball and beer. ;)
When will we know which section that we'll be at?

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
the nationals and the phillies....wow

we need to make a meet in STL and go to cards game....maybe itll be competitive lol

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
01redMS said:
we need to make a meet in STL and go to cards game....maybe itll be competitive lol
Nooo... we need to meet up in Flushing Meadows and watch a real ball game at Shea. ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Note: Please indicate where you would like to be seated, thus how much you are willing to spend for the ticket(s). Also indicate alternatives should your first selection not be available. Thank you.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
We really (Mel and I) don't care if we pay 15$, 20$, 25$, 30$ or 40$ US, whatever people will want to pay will be our choice :D She just said that she doesn't wanna be sitting where a ball could hit her :evillaugh You mind if she sit close to you Bruce ;)

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
BigJ said:
Would that be because the Expos consistantly had a better year than the Mets while having a smaller payroll? :monkeypis :icon_frow :avid:

Better year? Heh... and the last time that the Expos won a world series was? Matter of fact when was the last time that they were in one. ;)

Uhmm... when the tickets are paid for.
Wellll..... $20.00 might get you a nose bleed section... while $100 might get you right by the field. It would be nice to know what seating is available. I'm in nonetheless. Seating? I could care less... just being there is good enough for me. :)

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
crombie said:
..... Seating? I could care less... just being there is good enough for me. :)
Exactly! :silly:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Well i am not planning on making it to the winners circle on sunday but if i do wouldnt this interfere??...if not count me in because i was planning on staying sunday night this year and traveling back monday afternoon ..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
crombie said:
Wellll..... $20.00 might get you a nose bleed section... while $100 might get you right by the field. It would be nice to know what seating is available. I'm in nonetheless. Seating? I could care less... just being there is good enough for me. :)
The cost of the seats are surprisingly cheap. 15$ minimum to 40$ maximum USD.

The seating diagram and prices are available here.

Personally, I don't mind paying 40$ for the ticket, I just don't want nosebleed/no view seats. Also, I miss baseball so much that just being there will be good enough for me, as well as being with the dinet gang, should be a blast!

Let's go Expos! :smilie_st

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Any of the 100 or 200 section seats is good enough for me. :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm also good with 100 or 200 section seats, as long as we all agree.

Tentative entrant list: (Updated 2005/04/09 22:39)

1. BigJ
2. DabirdzR/T (Bruce)
3. 97IntrepidES (Robert)
4. Bimmer_2002 (Seb.)
5. RAK_02 (Mel.)
6. Crombie (Tony)
7. Mobbdeep (Kenny)

Note: I also posted the info on 300Mclub.org and DodgeMagnum.net so we should get more people involved.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
25 bucks gets you 200 level seats at the park which would be perfect. this is a real good idea by the way! Jen and I are in.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts