DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, I'm new to the forum board and to my intrepid. could you guys point me in the right direction and let me in on some basic mods I can perform. I have a 2002 se with the 2.5 litre motor, I think. any help would be greatly appreciated. have a nice day.

D.j.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Depends on what kind of mods, if you're talking about performance generally a intake and exhaust are in order. A lot of people put a nicer stereo and subs in their cars as well. Search and root around on the site some and I'm SURE you'll dig up some stuff to do.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Superchargers are NOT basic either

·
Registered
802 Posts
You could black out your taillights, get headlight covers, de-badge the car (or just the rams head on the hood, i did this, sexiness level increased 50 points).

Paint interior maybe, new air filter, a nice wax job :)

There's plenty of them, welcome to the boards.

-Adam

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks all. I've been tooling around the site and I must say that there is far more that I can do with my trep than I thought possible. I will give some of your suggestions some consideration. i'm going to enjoy checking out all the treads that i can find on some of the mods that are in the realm of possiblle, cash being a limiter and all.

Thanks again,
numagus99

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Welcome NUMAGUS99. Check out the Buy or Sell forum and look up BILLET CLIMATE CONTROL KNOB GROUP BUY. That would be a good first mid for you. Check it out!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts