1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Nice site, but well...2005 Intrepid?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
As much as I like ALL things Intrepid...

This is full of mistakes, factual, spelling, grammar... you name it. Seems like a highschool project or an ESL assignment. Not very well researched and mildly repetitive. For a page titled "SafetySedan", it doesn't speak at all about NHSTA or other testing / ratings, particularly the massive strides made on the second generation to improve ratings.

Gotta find me one o'those '05 Intrepids, d'ya think they came in an SRT-8 ?

Oh well... that's my $0.02

However... if it was written by a highschooler / ESL student, it's not half bad, I just wouldn't quote anything I read in it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am pretty sure that Dodge considered it mid size. Which is surprising, Naturally though i would have thaught that
Neon=Compact
Stratus=Mid-Size
Intrepid=Full Size

I will look into it though tomorrow when i am at the Dealer.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Seems like a highschooler/ESL project like CDN R/T noted. Enough big words to be an intelligent ESL student or highschool student. But not very well written. Also many facts are mixed together like information on the first gen engine with no pics of the first gen, and so on.

Oh, and when they talk about the transmission they mention rearwheel drive!:turn:

·
Registered
8,649 Posts
This site has been talked about before quite some time ago. There's very little in there that's accurate. I sincerely hope it was a highschool project of some kind...

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
For the 1993 3.5L

Quick off the line and prevailing throughout its 5,800 rpm rev range, the 24-valve single overhead cam 3.5-liter can be considered as one of America's best engines.
Wow I must have had a really amazing car I tell ya....I could easily run it up to 6,500 RPM.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts