Makita 14.4 volt 1/2 in drill driver.

Makita 4 in right angle grinder.

Makita random orbital sawzall.

Milwaukee battery screw/nut driver.

Dremel rotary tool.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
love my makita set. i got the 14.4 cordless drill, 3/8" impact, and flash light. my 1 battery is cracked and drains super fast though

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you have the orange battery's (Nickel Cadmium) they are prone to taking a memory and wont fully charge if not properly maintained where the black battery's (Nickel-metal Hydride) wont take ah memory no matter how there treated.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
If you have the orange battery's (Nickel Cadmium) they are prone to taking a memory and wont fully charge if not properly maintained where the black battery's (Nickel-metal Hydride) wont take ah memory no matter how there treated.
yeah i got orange batteries. didnt know that you had to maintain em. all i ever did was just charge and use. othe battery still works good

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found that if you completely drain the battery to the point where it wont turn the chuck at all then fully recharge it they will last much longer and never pull it off charge use it and then return it to charge it will wreck the battery immediately (orange battery only).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts