DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had my bcm replaced on my 02 Intrepid, now my key fob doesn't work, it won't lock or unlock my doors. I had an evic installed this past summer and it worked fine for a few months and then it stopped working. The display works but no compass or temperature readings. The dealer said it was the bcm, well they replaced it and now the evic still doesn't work and neither do my remote locks, I've read other posts similar....but does anyone know for sure what the problem could be?

Thanks............Cabo

·
Mopar or No Car
7,869 Posts
Dodge_Intrepid_Teen said:
If the high priced dealer did the work id take it back to them and complain or get your money back. My guess is the bcm they put in doenst have the evic enabled nor rke.
I would definitely take it back to them! If nothing else they should have checked to make sure the keyless entry worked. Since it's not right then chances are they didn't do any of it - probably just stuck the new BCM in there ... :(

·
Registered
147 Posts
Did they program the ACC and the IGN numbers? They are like pin codes for our cars! You may get them from the dealer who sold your car to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts