DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if my 94' Vision ESi comes with the premium BCM? I have searched some how-to here to install the overhead console. They said that I might need a premium BCM. However, those premium BCM are pre-installed into 94-97 Vision, but not 93. So, any idea??

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So, I have to take out the BCM and take a look then.

Cheers,
Bowen

·
Registered
366 Posts
Do you have ATC(auto climate control), or you can pop off your dash panel, and look for the connector on the drivers side, if there are 8 wires going into a connector you should also have the premium bcm because those are for the otis.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does auto climate control mean I can adjust the temperature on my A/C?? If that is a auto climate control, then I have it.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Yes, if you have 2 knobs, one for fan speed, and the other that adjusts the read out of the temperture, and 8buttons for air flow, then yes thats ATC. which means you have a premium bcm, which should save you the work of taking the passenger side, lower dash apart.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's cool~
Then, i will save a lot of work to find out that is a premium BCM or not. I am going to buy a OTIS on ebay. Then i will install it into my vision Esi.

Will let you guy know about the progress!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts