DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
first off please re-size your pictures to a managable size or give a 56K warning. I have cable and it took for ever to load.

That is one very clean car I don't think I have ever seen an air bag so flat before ether.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
first off please re-size your pictures to a managable size or give a 56K warning. I have cable and it took for ever to load.

That is one very clean car I don't think I have ever seen an air bag so flat before ether.
uhhh for me the site re-sizes them for you, it takes a few seconds for me to view it dunno why ur having trouble...and thanks for the compliments guys

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Some how the raised white lettering just looks good. Overall I like the car. Although I do not know what is very SRT about it beside an cold air intake. I highly suggest more mod for sure!

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
uhhh for me the site re-sizes them for you, it takes a few seconds for me to view it dunno why ur having trouble...and thanks for the compliments guys
yes the site re-sizes them for you but that is only after a 3,072px × 2,048px has been loaded it takes me 3-4 min. to see the pictures and i am sure i am not the only one.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
first gens with momentums :love:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Some how the raised white lettering just looks good. Overall I like the car. Although I do not know what is very SRT about it beside an cold air intake. I highly suggest more mod for sure!
well by now I was supposed to have my dual manifolds installed and the PCM/BCM from a 95/96 pt prowler and of course add the CAI it would have been the SRT intrepid! LOL but with me being laid off and not finding work as fast as I wanted the mods were put off...but next summer I want all that done!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Having trouble viewing as well, most of the pictures only a third is shown(pics get cut off) after the site resizes them. From what I see it looks good.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
well by now I was supposed to have my dual manifolds installed and the PCM/BCM from a 95/96 pt prowler and of course add the CAI it would have been the SRT intrepid! LOL but with me being laid off and not finding work as fast as I wanted the mods were put off...but next summer I want all that done!
I can tell you that the ONLY way you will ever find a PCM/BCM from prowler, especially the only year (97) to have first gen stuff is either by stalking and stealing a 1G Prowler, or buying them new.

IIRC neither the PCM or the BCM had no unique things maybe besides the no limiter, but any Intrepid PHP or Vision PHP would have that. The gem is the TCM, which I only recall one person having one in a first gen and that was ACR. Dave (chewievette) recently acquired it through him and we tested it out in his car and have felt the difference in shift firmness compared to stock. Downshifts being much harsher and direct. And he also happens to have a set of Prowler Pro gears to go with it to now.

Shoot, if Dave and I looked at out Mod lists we would be way beyond SRT status. The funny thing is, both our cars are Polar Opposites.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts