DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I just installed the leather seats in the red trep (swapped em from the green trep) and wanted to wait to do a sig thread until all mods was done on the red trep, but thats gonna hold off till next summer so I decided to do one now and then I will update my sig thread after all mods are finished!
I am looking to mod my trep with an SRT look and feel

1996 Intrepid ES candy apple red 150,680KM as of today (bought her at 150,032)..
and she came already with OTIS, AUTOSTICK, Infinity sound system and TINTED windows so not much needed to be done to her except for the mods to make that SRT look

exterior mods done so far:
debadged the side and front hood, and put SRT badges on side doors and rear trunk
put vinyl "intrepid srt" on windshield and "SRT" on rear doors

FUTURE MOD PLANS:
put 18" charger rims
duel exaust
cold air intake
and a nice spoiler

INTERIOR MOD PLANS:
I already have the infinity sound system but I want to put a newer head unit in my trep
so I am thinking of slapping a dvd with 7" screen display deck
put cluster lights to red leds with interior dome lights in red as well

ok here are the pics!!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
naaw A little short on funds due to personal reasons :crying: but this summer I hope!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks awesome , love the leather seats .. are they all power seats too ? And if so .. how did you do the connections ?
yes they are all power 8way, the connectors were already there under the carpet! easiest mod to do!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well my 96 green trep which is a base model had it! BUT pascals 97 base didnt! you would have to look under your carpet to see...

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
When you go diggin under your carpet, you might cut the "X" cut a tough bigger, and fish your hand up towards the tunnel, where the channel the seats bolt to meets the tunnel. I found my passenger side wires folded up and taped in place there. I never did SEE how it was taped up, but I could feel it, and recognised that the plug MUST be for that. So, I tugged at it till it popped, and sure enough, that was it! Granted, I had a power driver's seat, but you have pretty good chances of finding the plug on your car.

Too bad you don't live closer, or that seats would ship as cheap as the wire harness, I have a full grey leather interior available...

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thx bee! but these pics don't do her justice, you would have to see her in person :wink: esp with the new chrome rims!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
great job on the trep, loving it, dont really care soo much for 1st gens but yours is very nice..

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks guys! U guys should also check out my fall pics also, very beautiful back drop

1 - 20 of 20 Posts