DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

281 - 300 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
:bump: SWEET!! Just read this whole thing from top to bottom and I must say--NICE JOB!!!!! +rep!!
Is the 1984 Rampage Prospector considered a K-Car, or is it more related to your Daytona?

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #282
:bump: SWEET!! Just read this whole thing from top to bottom and I must say--NICE JOB!!!!! +rep!!
Is the 1984 Rampage Prospector considered a K-Car, or is it more related to your Daytona?
Thanks.

The rampage is not a K-car, it's an L-body, like a Charger or an Omni.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Nate when you get some fresh paint on that shes gonna look brand new. already looks great now as it is!

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #288
well kind of a sad day. Yesterday the Daytona went down for the winter.... outside. :glum:

I'm sad to put her outdoors, but really excited not to be uncasing the Trep from a tomb of ice and snow every morning. Just to add insult to injury, it rained THEN snowed on the poor girl in the first night. She's nice and dry underneath though, found a car cover that fits perfect, we'll see how it holds up.

Gathering parts for phase II: (Starting in February)

-All new brake lines, R&R the rest of the brakes
-install '88 rear calipers (discovered the originals are seized... no wonder I wasn't impressed with the stopping power. Oie)
-255 Walbro and AFPR
-Maybe new gas tank just for kicks, since they are so cheap
-Figure out which of the supposedly good +20s I got is dumping gas into the engine. :sneaky2:
-Weld in new spare tire well.
-Socket my spare SMEC and get a Cal sorted out (I have lots of reading to do)
-refinish and powdercoat the crabs.
-Get more than one speaker working, hopefully get that infinity deck running too.

I have high hopes that by the time the snow melts in March/April I'll have all the fueling/calibration stuff sorted out and ready to be tuned in, and solid brakes underneath, and I can have the old gal truly road worthy.

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
being its sitting on earth (dirt) you should spray some kind of protectant on the tires,, unless they are gonna get replaced,

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #296
Instead of "Crabs" for the winter how putting on some "Snowflake's" since she'll be sitting outside.
:rofl:

There ya go! He gets it! Actually, its sitting on the set of pumpers I got from the donor car, since the tires on them are junk

I love turbo dodge inside jokes on the intrepid forum :highfive:

281 - 300 of 304 Posts