DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

301 - 304 of 304 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
49,280 Posts
Holy Crapola Nate! Did you paint it yourself in your garage?

Looks good in the pictures. How did it turn out in person?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Looks nice! I just hopped on turbomopar after a few years and it was dead quiet, and apparently Kevin shut down boostedmopar? That sucks, I was just thinking about buying another turbo car. Let's see I have had a turbo van, 88 Sundance 4 Dr, 89 Daytona, 87 Lancer, 90 Shelby Daytona VNT C/S (really miss that one) and about 3 or 4 3.0 caravans. I guess they are just to the point they are rusted apart, or totally restored, or just hacked all apart and molested to the point of no return . Hard to find even a TI car, which I would rather have and fix it up the way I want. Man those are fun cars, add an intercooler, hack off the exhaust and add a manual boost controller and gain 75-100hp for $50.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
Holy Crapola Nate! Did you paint it yourself in your garage?

Looks good in the pictures. How did it turn out in person?
yep. It's not perfect by any means, wetsanding it down now. She'll look good from about 5 feet.

Looks nice! I just hopped on turbomopar after a few years and it was dead quiet, and apparently Kevin shut down boostedmopar? That sucks, I was just thinking about buying another turbo car. Let's see I have had a turbo van, 88 Sundance 4 Dr, 89 Daytona, 87 Lancer, 90 Shelby Daytona VNT C/S (really miss that one) and about 3 or 4 3.0 caravans. I guess they are just to the point they are rusted apart, or totally restored, or just hacked all apart and molested to the point of no return . Hard to find even a TI car, which I would rather have and fix it up the way I want. Man those are fun cars, add an intercooler, hack off the exhaust and add a manual boost controller and gain 75-100hp for $50.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
yeah, just in the time I've owned this car I've noticed that I just don't seem them as much any more. That's quite a fleet you have. I've always really liked those Lancers!

301 - 304 of 304 Posts