DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

21 - 40 of 140 Posts

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
nice ride..one question lol, how do you keep your headlights so clean (no fogging)
Cheating in some respects - the passenger side is only 2 years old, smoked a dear at 50 mph. The driver side is original (9 years old now!) and is freshly buffed with plastic-x and a random orbital buffer. does a spectacular job getting them looking clean and clear again.

·
Registered
414 Posts
i noticed a trep on craigslist just like yours..same color with the razorstar rims..could this be you?

·
Registered
414 Posts

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Registered
414 Posts
That one there is pretty sharp, maybe I need to add to the fleet! :all_cohol

Anyway, rest assured I still own my Trep. :cool2:
:cop: :thumbsup:lol.. or i should add it to my fleet? lol. my dad is really intrested in it. and it would be a nice upgrade for the family because currently we have a base model.. and we are really liking this one.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Love the steel blue color. Interior looks awesome, the chrome handles give it a great finished look. Razorstars fit perfectly with the rest of the car...I love it bro!

·
Registered
414 Posts
hey hows the trep doing? i cleaned up my headlights sunday and they look great. i put before and after pics on my sig. thread if you wanna see it

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
Well a swell yard run yielded (finally) a leather center console cover, slate smokers trays for the back doors, a full set of chrome switches and a steel blue OEM spoiler!! The inside of the car is not presentable, due to the winter weather... technically the outside isn't either but I managed to get the girl a bath a few days ago and the PBQ hides dirt well.

So here's some teaser pics of the new wing!

LOVE the rear shot. Mmmmm hmm!

the rest of my winnings (cat not included):

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
So Nate, I love the car but I've got one gripe that I noticed in the original post.

Booooo. What are you doing running that power wire over the intake like that? Tuck that sucker underneath and hide it where it belongs.

Just picking on you Nate, mostly. The thing that blows me away is how great of shape everything is in. I'd love to have M seats that looked that nice still. Everything is so well kept.

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Booooo. What are you doing running that power wire over the intake like that? Tuck that sucker underneath and hide it where it belongs.

Just picking on you Nate, mostly. The thing that blows me away is how great of shape everything is in. I'd love to have M seats that looked that nice still. Everything is so well kept.
Ya know. cheesy. I will some time (soonish) get a proper terminal clamp and hard wire the thing in as it should be. Big three upgrade is on the to do list.

and thanks! Pictures make it look better than it is in some cases ...every little blemish personally grieves me, so I might be overly sensitive. :hurr: I do try to keep her as clean as possible. :biggrin:

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
were should i get power from?
is it 12v?

Depends what you want.

I just pulled it from another lighted device, I believe I spliced into the circuit for the headlight switch for mine and ran it over. That way it's always on with the interior lights, looks cool, but technically defeats the purpose, as its "supposed" to be on when you open the doors. If you want it wired correctly you'd have to splice into the door/headliner lights, which you could do near the BCM. I don't know the specific wire colors of the top of my head of course, the FSMs will have the information handy!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Depends what you want.

I just pulled it from another lighted device, I believe I spliced into the circuit for the headlight switch for mine and ran it over. That way it's always on with the interior lights, looks cool, but technically defeats the purpose, as its "supposed" to be on when you open the doors. If you want it wired correctly you'd have to splice into the door/headliner lights, which you could do near the BCM. I don't know the specific wire colors of the top of my head of course, the FSMs will have the information handy!
thanks

·
Registered
414 Posts
spoiler looks great man.cant wait to see pics with the other parts on.im most likely gonna pick up a spoiler my self this sunday..i found a black one..might not even paint it if it looks ok on my dark blue car..but if it is a big difference i will paint it..what do you think? (or anyone else got any suggestions) but for anyone else with feedback, please dont go off topic on this thread and please post it in my sig thread.. thank you..

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
spoiler looks great man.cant wait to see pics with the other parts on.im most likely gonna pick up a spoiler my self this sunday..i found a black one..might not even paint it if it looks ok on my dark blue car..but if it is a big difference i will paint it..what do you think? (or anyone else got any suggestions) but for anyone else with feedback, please dont go off topic on this thread and please post it in my sig thread.. thank you..
I entertained the thought on my car, I fear the black on your very dark car might just blend in. Could hurt to set it on and see what it looks like!

21 - 40 of 140 Posts