DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

81 - 100 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Available on most all 1st Gens. Plug and play! Mine no longer lights up, I gotta fix that.
Did you make yours or buy it?

The ones that were being made ran too much power through the LEDs, burning them out prematurely. If you use the correct resistors it'll last like it's supposed to.

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Did you make yours or buy it?

The ones that were being made ran too much power through the LEDs, burning them out prematurely. If you use the correct resistors it'll last like it's supposed to.
I'm pretty sure I just ran some wires to the stock pigtail, but the bulb wasn't seating properly and lost connection.

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Well I suffered the inevitable dash crack... so On the 4th off july at a half off sale I got this:

Which resulted in me doing this:

was an 03 dash, some disappointing decontenting in there. I had to rewire a line for the headlight switch backlighting from the cluster. Thank goodness I noticed it before the dash went in. Putting this new dash in fixes a half a dozen wiring travesties from over the years too.

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Dash in place, need to finish the clock, and graft the california wood trim I got a few weeks ago onto the instrument cluster bezel.

Then onto the door panels. Back rear passenger panel has some problems so I need to source some more parts.

Also scored this today:

9/10 PBQ hood off a car near identical to mine in the yard. Only some stone chips. Will replace my battered and abused hood this weekend.

81 - 100 of 140 Posts