DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

101 - 120 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Looks great Nate! Awesome upgrade fo da Snow Panzer.

:whistle: I can do that too... I can pull the cowl off (and put it back) in one piece.
Relax kid, this isn't a pissing contest. Nobody is denouncing your credibility. The point of the pic was to show a father son moment.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,281 Posts

Relax kid, this isn't a pissing contest. Nobody is denouncing your credibility. The point of the pic was to show a father son moment.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
My dad doesn't work on the car with me, he just gets the parts, and says put them on, and gives me tools. :worky::dogpuppy:

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
:whistle: I can do that too... I can pull the cowl off (and put it back) in one piece.
Are you seriously bragging because you can out-tool a six year old? lol.

it's growing on me, the black clock with Ali's ATC knob and the super squilly chrome shifter make the whole thing look pretty amazeballs. Hopefully I'll get the cluster bezel done tonight before dark and I can show it all off.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,060 Posts
Nice! If I ever need to replace my BCM...I'm putting in a call to Naterz Jr.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Are you seriously bragging because you can out-tool a six year old? lol.

it's growing on me, the black clock with Ali's ATC knob and the super squilly chrome shifter make the whole thing look pretty amazeballs. Hopefully I'll get the cluster bezel done tonight before dark and I can show it all off.
Never mind... But I'll have to meet him, maybe next Carlisle depending on how things go with my dad.

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Nice! If I ever need to replace my BCM...I'm putting in a call to Naterz Jr.
He works for damn cheap too! He took all one million screws out of the glove box too.

Never mind... But I'll have to meet him, maybe next Carlisle depending on how things go with my dad.
one of these years I'll get out there.

101 - 120 of 140 Posts