DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'Nuff said.
Left is Jeff (Gigamight) Right is my friend Mike.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Beer?

I don't see any beer?

Oh, you mean the corona and coors...............

Well, I guess yo cold call it beer, if you're desperate.................

have fun at carlisle!

Cheers

BJ

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
There was some Sam Adams on the bottom. Don't know why it wasn't the other way around!!!! :D

--Gorm

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Great White said:
Beer?

I don't see any beer?

Oh, you mean the corona and coors...............

Well, I guess yo cold call it beer, if you're desperate.................

have fun at carlisle!

Cheers

BJ
MMMMMMMMMMM Moosehead............

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
sings song +99 bottles of beer in the tub 99 bottles of beer/ you suck one down and pass none around/ there's 98 bottles of beer in the tub. lol

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
LOUD98ES said:
We started with 108. Not sure about now.
lol. :bigparty: :bigparty: damn i should sneak out.

please get vids if possible.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
00r/t.mopar.muscle said:
I know where 7 Sam Adams went :) It would have been more if the cops didn't get called.:(
WHAT! :auto_04: susquehanna po po? wtf! who's the snitch?

did they shut the party down completely?

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
sowhatsowhat10 said:
WHAT! :auto_04: susquehanna po po? wtf! who's the snitch?

did they shut the party down completely?
They told us the cops were coming, so we started to clean up and still hung out for the half hour it took for them to come. I went inside when he rolled up and came out a little while later to find out basically the cop didn't care and left. What sucks is that not everybody came back out so the party only lasted a little bit longer.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
00r/t.mopar.muscle said:
They told us the cops were coming, so we started to clean up and still hung out for the half hour it took for them to come. I went inside when he rolled up and came out a little while later to find out basically the cop didn't care and left. What sucks is that not everybody came back out so the party only lasted a little bit longer.
aw fewie. party poopers.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
LOL

I missed the cops completely. Well, when I went to bed I don't even think you guys were back from wherever you were headed to last night.

--Gorm

·
Banned
972 Posts
man.......that was fun.

The cop just pulled in, said "looks like you guys are havin' fun", and then left. He came back the next night too, but I told him we were behaving, and so he lft again.

Why does everybody think I look like Tony Stewart??!! Get it right man! Tony Stewart looks like ME! ;)

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Gigamight said:
man.......that was fun.

The cop just pulled in, said "looks like you guys are havin' fun", and then left. He came back the next night too, but I told him we were behaving, and so he lft again.

Why does everybody think I look like Tony Stewart??!! Get it right man! Tony Stewart looks like ME! ;)

you must be getting old and senile...........;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts