DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just so you guys & gals appreciate the pics even though I don't have anything fancy installed (yet), I'm posting the pics from before theft, and after theft.

I still have a few dents on the car, which you may spot. I just got quoted 3K to get it all fixed. Let me know if you guys think it's worth it.

More available on my server:
Click Here for more Before Pictures - Click Here for more After Pictures

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
$3000 is a lot. Have you checked with any body shops to see if they can bang out the dent so it isnt so obvious? Not that its obvious now... but you know the deal.

Other than that it looks good... looking forward to seeing it in person on the 2nd.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DjPiLL said:
$3000 is a lot. Have you checked with any body shops to see if they can bang out the dent so it isnt so obvious? Not that its obvious now... but you know the deal.
Actually this is a quote from a dealership where I got a few things fixed (under warranty), so I expected that it would be expensive. As much as I don't want to pay that much, if I'm going to get it done, I want it done right, and this is the only way I can think of.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
You should get a quote from the body shop by my old apartment in Woodside Queens. $3000 seems to be quite a bit. You never know, the body shop I know of might charge under $2000 and believe me they do top notch work.

If I get that new spoiler I will probably have them put it on for me.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
this stuff ISN"T covered under insurance?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lafrad said:
this stuff ISN"T covered under insurance?
It would have been if I hadn't gotten screwed (well I kinda screwed myself too) when the car was stolen a short while after it was bought, even without license plates, when apparently the dealer insurance had already expired before mine would kick in.

long story!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DjPiLL said:
You should get a quote from the body shop by my old apartment in Woodside Queens. $3000 seems to be quite a bit. You never know, the body shop I know of might charge under $2000 and believe me they do top notch work.
I might decide to check them out. I just have to still come up with 2K somehow!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts