1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
91 Posts
would you happen to have any before and after pictures for the scratch remover? The person before me put so many clear coat scratches on the top of the back bumper where the trunk opens from putting stuff in and out and looks very ugly when the sun reflects off it.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
would you happen to have any before and after pictures for the scratch remover? The person before me put so many clear coat scratches on the top of the back bumper where the trunk opens from putting stuff in and out and looks very ugly when the sun reflects off it.
i dont sorry but i know it doesnt remove deep deep scratches but does very well with medium to fine scratches.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Totally agree. I haven't used the scratch remover yet, but it's made by 3M,s o its good stuff. I have used the headlight restoration and swear by the stuff.

From my thread about it:

Myself and a friend put a 3M headlight restoration kit I got when I bought my brakes to work today. I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Short of buying a brand new headlight these things are as could as you could possibly hope for. The 3M works amazingly. I went a step further and put 3M ScotchGuard on the lens. This will protect it keep it from yellowing again. The driver's side already had it applied a couple years ago and still looks new.

3M rocks!
The key is to use some sort of sealer because the 3M kit doesn't come with any. I used 3M ScotchGuard paint protectant film. It's been 8 months so far and they still look as good as they did they day I restored them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts