DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,516 Posts
We need vids! Nice project!
Agreed. Very cool. Ive heard of a few people using our drive trains for dune buggies, etc, due to the driveline setup, they are perfect.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I have updated the site at locost. What my biggest problem has been so far is getting the dash to run properly(all guages dont work). What ideas do you guys have????
I turn on the key and I get the assortment of lights but no guages.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Yes I am using the complete wiring harness and all control modules from the donor.
Everything worked before. I am still chasing grounds and the like..I wouldnt really worry about the guages working but they look good and are probably part of the overall electrics that I dont want to worry about. I just posted some stuff on youtube and am waiting for it to process, then we will see if I can get you some vids.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Sorry guys go to the locost site, for some reason this site is the only one it will not work on.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Added some beef to the car in the form of some hoosier tires. Unfortunately there are 4 tires and only 2 rims. (backordered). The fronts will look a lot better when the other rims arrive. In the mean time she looks a little dragster like.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 51 Posts