DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was wonderin what trep u guys think is the best lookin from the members of this site i have 2 in mind
the first one i think is the best would have to be this one
just because its so clean and everythiing great color and style i wanna make my trep like that rite now its stock to the bone except for alpine head unit and jl audio subs and amp
and the other trep i think is really nice would have to be RYAN's trep its so nice and clean and i love those rims im wonderin what kind they are i wud like to buy them in the future.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mathmiz's car is awsome but i think that spoilers dont really suit intrepids thats why i didnt pick it but i love everything else about it

·
Registered
646 Posts
Mathwiz and Gaze's intrepids both tie in my book, and both are the hottest 1st gens :p Gaze has the sweet colors going on with nice sub install and a few other nice features that I've only seen in pictures. Mathwiz has some really unique features like the polished plenum and painted cover which set it apart from the crowd, as do his rims and fresh paint. Overall they are both incredibly clean cars and trying to say one is cleaner then the other is practically impossible without inspecting both in person very closely :p

I've also gotta say though that there are a few green 1st gens on these forums that really get me goin o_O but i cant remember which ones right now as i just woke up.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I like Ryans :D

·
Registered
891 Posts
Mathwiz, gaze, and K-Nash are all really sweet repainted 1g’s. (Once mine gets its new paint job I’ll be nominating mine too.) Strongt and phuckinphil also have really sweet clean 1g’s that could be twins. If I really had to choose which I like better it would probably be Charles’s Mathwiz, because that is a really great red. Of course for all I know he has a green Landrover, and photoshopped it into a red Intrepid.

·
Registered
575 Posts
24vsleeper said:
Mathwiz, gaze, and K-Nash are all really sweet repainted 1g’s. (Once mine gets its new paint job I’ll be nominating mine too.) Strongt and phuckinphil also have really sweet clean 1g’s that could be twins. If I really had to choose which I like better it would probably be Charles’s Mathwiz, because that is a really great red. Of course for all I know he has a green Landrover, and photoshopped it into a red Intrepid.[/QUOTE

Green landrover......AHAHAHAHAHA! that is some funny **** rep for you!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
i'm sad noone metioned me. :confused:

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
All of us 1st gen owners look up to Mathwiz's 1st gen. It is by far the most beautiful 1st gen IMHO. I don't really want to exclude anyone but at the top of my mind K-Nash's 96 ES is stunning. I love green Intrepids and his is one of the best. As for the rest I appreciate how you put a lot of money and time in to your cars. However, there are a few first gens out there that are soo hediously stupid it makes me want to drive it in to a nitroglycerin plant to put them out of their misery. Fortunally, there are not too many of them.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Eh I dont really think mathwiz has a great car there, but thats apparently just me?

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Matt, you've also have done one hell of a job at transforming your Trep, from a base model, to a ES.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Thanks. I still have to add autostick, ATC, message center (woohoo...dash comes out again) sunroof, two new wheels, and some other things. It's fun though. I love my Intrepid. I got my inspiration for converting my car in to an ES from all you ES owners. Base models arn't fun, even after I did the 'Sport' conversion, it still wasn't cutting it. I really want to repaint my car in Emerald Green/Spruce Green. I hate the color of my car, or whats left of it.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Haha... what, this old thing?

My Intrepid is parked away for the time being so my vote goes to this one or Mathwiz

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
JoeKD said:
C'mon Pat, don't act like you arent flattered. You know how hot your car is.

I recently read your Domestic Driver E-zine write-up, was pretty damn good
Yeah... I really am flattered by the praise guys. I wish I wasn't so damn finicky and I could have kept the trep as it was for a while longer. I'll be back with it in another 9months to a year. Thanks for the words guys!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
24vsleeper said:
Mathwiz, gaze, and K-Nash are all really sweet repainted 1g’s. (Once mine gets its new paint job I’ll be nominating mine too.) Strongt and phuckinphil also have really sweet clean 1g’s that could be twins. .

Thanks for the compliment!! I also think your 1st gen looks great! And I really like those special M wheels.

Matt86 said:
All of us 1st gen owners look up to Mathwiz's 1st gen. It is by far the most beautiful 1st gen IMHO. I don't really want to exclude anyone but at the top of my mind K-Nash's 96 ES is stunning. I love green Intrepids and his is one of the best.
Thank-you Matt, for the kind words!! I also must admit that you have done a hell of job on your 1st gen. Those new wheels look way better!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Da Ryda is back for REAL!

kcarlos2000 said:
I love Mathwiz's car but have to tell you that Gaze's car in person is awesome and I saw it after it had been under a car cover for months.
When I find out who you really are I am going to make you wish you never accessed my account.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts