DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i was wondering what is the best spoiler you guys have found for first gen intrepids. (besides the factory one)

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Wings West makes a 3 piece, I think it looks gay, you might want to look into a universal style wing.

·
Registered
261 Posts
hey, check out my post "which spoiler looks best" under this category [might be a page back]. I found 2 that look pretty cool, depends on what u like.

·
Registered
299 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
OK, went and checked and i do have 8 pics on the Yahoo Clubs site. Go to Yahoo, find the Clubs section, then search for Intrepid. I am under the same user name there. As usual, my car is alway changing, so the pics are a little out of date. In the pic of the back, you can see the aluminum spacers i made to keep the wing up off the fender. Well, those are gone and what i did was trimmed both side parts of the wing so they don't hang as low. This way i could mount it right to the trunk. The one thing you gotta watch with these cars is that the antenna is right in the way.
Like i said, i'll be taking some new pics this weekend, hoping to get some of the interior too. JT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts