DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to use Meguiars stuff, which was awesome. Unfortunately they don't make it anymore, so I tried "Tire Wet" or something like that and it sucked. Attracted dirt like a mo fo and got my rims all crappy too. Stopped using Armor-All a long time ago 'cause it turns the tires brown.

Any suggestions as what to use?

:alien:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I used to use Black Magic wet tire shine or something like that. I liked it cuz it was cheap and it came in a big bottle. Makes your tires really glossy.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I use Black Magic Tire Wet Gel... Works great until you take it down gravel, then yes, it does collect dust like a mofo

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yeah, I use Black Magic Tire Wet also.. Big can and great stuff..

·
Registered
475 Posts
On my old car i used Renew Tire Gel. It's cheap, it works very very well, and it lasts for a 1-2 weeks. But now, on my n-trep i use Black Magic Tire Wet.....my tire walls are different, they have alot of indentions and lettering (Goodyear Eagle) The ridges close to the treads, don't allow for the Renew tire gel to get to the surface, so the tire stays kinda dry looking, unless you put some extra work into filling in all the grooves. If you have a flat wall tire go with the Renew...if not Black Magic.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Moparhead, who told you Meguiar's doesn't make their Endurance product anymore. I see both the natural (satin) finish and the high gloss products by them in my local store. You can also order directly from them (at an even lower price than in the stores).

Check the link Randy provided above to the Meguiar's website. I got the 16 oz bottle of the natural Endurance for about $7 sent directly to my home.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It wasn't the Endurance I used - it was another vinyl protectant that they made. The name escapes me. I used it for 2 or three years and then I couldn't get it anymore.

:alien:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts