DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Beware Concorde Owners

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  1mz-fe 
#1 ·
#2 ·
something's not right with that picture, how is there no damage to the rear end of the concorde?

#3 ·
As a Concorde owner it hurts me to look at this :) Like was said I think that picture is questionable, but all the reflections etc are all correct... if it is a fake I would like to hire the Photoshop god who done that :)

#4 ·
It almost looks like it was set up for display for a promo of some type kinda like when they do that lame ass simulated drunk driving car crash in the parking lot in high school. Just two cars touching each other and some people laying around like they are hurt. :D I did have a good reck happin in front of me a few months back though. A beretta was about 1 car in front of me in the other lane and he swerved over the curb, went through a street sign and head on into the end of a guardrail. His trunk then proceded to lift up and carwheel over the hood while doing a full 540deg barrel roll all at about 6 feet off the ground and landed on his roof parallel to the road. I'm just glad my trep wasnt right behind him because I was close enough to begin with.. about 15 feet. :eek: I pulled over and he was crawling out so he wasn't hurt luckily.

#6 ·
i saw a drunk guy in a late model chevy pickup (z71 and the standard duals and fake cowboy equipment) take out one of those big street light poles. it all started when 3 punks in a maxima egged my car while i was leaving a friends house. i chased them to a parking lot and got out and got right back in when i was outnumbered and outsized. i turned around and hauled ass back in the direction i came and as i was about to exit on to the street this guy swerved across 2 lanes, straight up into the curbed island median, and hit the pole with enough force to cause the light to fall and hit his truck. he broke at least the motor mounts because his wheels flopped out and the nose of the rig was squatting.

maybe this is a good idea for a new forum, eh? wrecks you've seen and avoided.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.