$500.00 1999 Parts car with 3.2L engine

2003 other parts car with blown 2.7

3.2L engine installed

Stock Taillights

Painted Taillights

Old wheels (now winter set)

New Wheels, not the r/t 18' I wanted but I really like these

Some pics I took today

Bought the car in mid 2009 for $400.00, owner thought bad headgasket but it was water pump. I tried to save the engine but only managed to get 1400 miles out of it.

Mods/Work Finished:
2.7 to 3.2 swap
Back window tinted 20%
Painted and tinted taillights
2007 Charger 17" wheels
235/55/17 Hankook Ventus HR2 tires
Stainless Exhaust tip

Mods/Work in Progress:
Autostick shifter installed and wires run, still have to get compatible cluster
Paint Spoiler
Paint trim around windows
Keyless entry installed but not programmed
Finish window tint 20% and 35% + windshield brow

Future Mods/Work:
Exhaust
Mild sound system w/in-dash GPS
Led bulbs
Brake upgrade
Intake piping
Rebuild engine to 3.5
Engine mods
Spyder headlights
Body/paint work

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
steel blue!!:Rockin: glad to finally see a trep with those 17 inch wheels. ive wanted to see how they look on a trep for a while now, and it looks pretty good! nice car

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
steel blue!!:Rockin: glad to finally see a trep with those 17 inch wheels. ive wanted to see how they look on a trep for a while now, and it looks pretty good! nice car
The offset of charger wheels looks so good on these cars, its funny how they stand out on a trep but look so plain on the chargers.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
The offset of charger wheels looks so good on these cars, its funny how they stand out on a trep but look so plain on the chargers.
yeah its funny how that works out on our cars! lol, i would like to get a set of charger wheels for mine. but they go for a fortune on ebay.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice work on the swap! Great to have a whole parts car available to do one. Wheels look sweet too.
Yeah got real lucky on it, was a co-workers moms car. She didn't drive it much in the last few years to begin with, the title was in her and her ex's name but he left with the title several yeas ago and for some reason they would no longer let her get tags without him and/or the title. Bought it with a bill of sale and had it stripped and turned in for scrap in a couple weeks, sold enough parts to cover the 500.00 I bought it for.

·
Registered
19,541 Posts
Looking good Big Dan!

I had those exact Charger wheels on my car for a short period of time while I was waiting on tires for my Spanks.

·
Registered
14,845 Posts
Nice job, the finish produt looks great with those wheels.

looks really good...glad to see you brought it back to life...kinda helps when you've got a couple of parts cars on stand by.
Sad there are so many Intrepid parts cars...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts