DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will update the thread with details later. I'll let the pics do the talking for now lol.

what's different? Well for one, the two-tone white/black paintjob courtesey of Jake. My sideskirts are chipguarded and he got rid of all the rust :) next up is the 35%tint in the front and limo in the back. Computer cut carbon tint. Painted the rotors and calipers gold and added a mild wheel spacer in the front and back. The tails are nightshaded and cleared courtesey of doug's tutorial (big help). I also have a stainless dtm muffler in the back and custom gears of war 3rd brake light logo. My projector headlights have been redone and will go on right before carlilse. I will post more pics soon but I am on my iPod and it's a PITA to post from lol

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking good! Can you take a close up of those fogs? It almost looks like there's no lenses on there! How the heck did you get them so clear?!? I like the color match!

Jake does awesome work as usual, looks like a brand new car!
Thanks alot Nate, actually i painted the housing stone white pearl to match the body and it plays tricks on the eye lol.

Atr- what do you wanna know about the exhaust? I have 2.25" piping, y from the cats, thrush glasspack as a resonator and the muffler.

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
Nice! I think I'd like to see how it looks with those big rims back on there though...

How big of a spacer didja put on there?

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Looks very nice!!!!!

The two-tone on the front bumper looks a bit off though, just like the lines dont match for some reason. I had to do the same thing on my bumper so I know how much of a pita it is to get it to look somewhat decent.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice! I think I'd like to see how it looks with those big rims back on there though...

How big of a spacer didja put on there?
I wish I still had them, but as far as gas mileage and overall durability goes, the momentum's are far superior (and they look somewhat classy too) lol. I'm only running 5/16" spacer in the back and 1/8" in the front... subtle and safe.
Looks very nice!!!!!

The two-tone on the front bumper looks a bit off though, just like the lines dont match for some reason. I had to do the same thing on my bumper so I know how much of a pita it is to get it to look somewhat decent.
Yeah it was hard to decide what to do with the front, I think it's alright but the front will look better once I switch my headlights over and get a different look going lol.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Will need to do a High Def photo of this. So the black and the white both show detail. Right not there is to much contrast to really show the car correctly. We will have to fix this for you............. yez... we will.....

·
Registered
19,540 Posts
Awesome! I think it looks really good Ali. Now that I'm home on the PC I can see!

I've always wanted to do that paint scheme as well.

Can't wait to see the Hi rez pics after those tires and wheel wells are cleaned up and the projectors back in. And and and I'm coming to steal those mirrors! :goomba:

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Mr. Iranian terrorist:
Dude. It. Looks. AWESOME! I havent really seen a good two tone faux 1G ES Paintjob on a 2G before. Yours is rocking. Alot better than the straight white you had IMO. Cant wait to see it in person!

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,480 Posts
:yes::Rockin:
Ali, as always, another awesome job!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Uber nice Ali!!! Always wanted to do this to mine! Five Starz!!!
Will need to do a High Def photo of this. So the black and the white both show detail. Right not there is to much contrast to really show the car correctly. We will have to fix this for you............. yez... we will.....
YEZ soon, very soon!
About time you came out of hiding. Looking good man.

Cant wait to hit those tunnels again on the way to carlisle!!!!
Haha as long as we don't drive too fast :D
Awesome! I think it looks really good Ali. Now that I'm home on the PC I can see!

I've always wanted to do that paint scheme as well.

Can't wait to see the Hi rez pics after those tires and wheel wells are cleaned up and the projectors back in. And and and I'm coming to steal those mirrors! :goomba:
Thanks Ed! While you're here stealing mirrors, I'll take those foose wheels off your hands :ahh:
Mr. Iranian terrorist:
Dude. It. Looks. AWESOME! I havent really seen a good two tone faux 1G ES Paintjob on a 2G before. Yours is rocking. Alot better than the straight white you had IMO. Cant wait to see it in person!
LOL yeah the straight white was too plain. That and 13325464 people around me drive all white intrepids (that mostly look like ****).
I love it except for the front bumper. I think it would look better if the grille was black like the 98-01 cars were.
Thank you sir!
Dude! Learn how to park!!! :pissed::goomba: lol
NO It's at work, I park however I want :circlejerk:
Dude...the magic carpet looks badass! Where's "Abu" the monkey at in these pics? LMAO
I locked that son of a ***** in the trunk. Jasmine is tied up in the backseat. :whipschains:
Looks good Ali... :D

:rofl:
Thanks Wendell, and congrats on your COTM!
+1, but a great looking trep none the less !!!!

:rofl:
Thank you sir!
:yes::Rockin:
Ali, as always, another awesome job!
I appreciate it Fred, can't wait to pop bottles at Carlisle in 2 weeks! :D

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Ali, she is looking purdy.....
That front end is growing on me.
I think once you get your headlights in there, it will be great.
Even with the factory wheels, I think the car looks awesome...stands apart from the rest.

I just have one question, what is your fascination with the DTM muffler?
That honestly is the only part I don't like (granted it is your car)
There are much better exiting solution for your exhaust....hit me up on IM or call me you big stud!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts