DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
bigdog2k7's sig thread *NEW PICS*

Well heres my trep. 2001 se stone white 2.7 L motor with 105,000 mi as of today.

MOD LIST:
Jvc kdavx2 h/u.
Flowmaster single in dual out setup with dual pipes.
Debadged whole car.
Took off door mouldings.
K&N Drop-In filter.
Replaced SE bumper with ES bumper (unfortunately i dont have fogs yet).
EDIT* forgot about the custom shift boot (maybe DINET first!)
more coming soon...

Here are the pics, sorry about the quality, there where taken with my 2 mp camera phone.

My Headunit (Dvd player. w/detachable faceplate) JVC KDAVX2

Other than that, everything is stock... I went for an overall clean look. More mods planned in the summer, so i'll be updating everything then. Thanks for looking.

edit* I might update w/daytime pics today, so keep looking :boink:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
yeah I agree. The car is looking nice. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kcarlos2000 said:
Sweet another 2.7 with over 100K. I love it. Take care of the car and it will take care of you.
I'm actually due for an oil change, another engine/tranny flush, and I'm gonna have a freind of mine do my belt and water pump within the next couple weeks :werdsign:

Thanks for the replies guys, I just took some more pics earlier so i will probably upload them tonight. BTW, whats a good website for uploading pics? My gallery upload is kinda full :giveup:

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
vary nice, now keep up the modding.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
NEW DAYTIME PICS

My view

Yours truely

I forgot to tell you guys about this mod, I cut/stitched my own custom pleather shift boot in white for my car. This one is kinda ghetto but when i make the final one i will post a HOWTO

In the driveway

Heres a pic of the duals from the back... I will post a more detailed picture of the setup tomorrow becaue its raining and I dont feel like laying on the ground lol.

edit* These are all with the cellphone too, it takes better pics during the day :brutal_12

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
hey still nice... I was thinking about doing an SE to ES bumper myself...

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Intrepidman21 said:
hey still nice... I was thinking about doing an SE to ES bumper myself...
Well I had mine done because I got in a hit and run by some idiot in a toyota corolla and the bodyshop owner said i could "upgrade" for free. I also have it painted a little different if you look at the pics.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
small update:
foglights!

I removed the reflectors, they help out at night since I do alot of country driving. Soon I will pickup a set of 2500-3000k yellow h3 bulbs. Don't mind the mess, Its been warm but its also been raining so I haven't gotten the chance to wash her yet.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Treps sure look good without that damn front plate like the great (looks killing) state of OHIO requires.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts