DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 23482 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
One PM to finish at the airport tonight and 2 left for the month.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Just out of curiosity.. . . The Intrepid's 2nd gen cluster IS EL right? I seen a post from 6 years ago, someone talking about the PC194 bulbs (the 194 bulb sitting in an enclosure), and it made me sit there and wonder...

Also, does anyone got a picture of a blue cluster? Wife wants to see one, and I can't find one on here.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
The only 2nd gen Intrepid cluster that has EL back lighting is the Police cluster. All other Intrepid clusters use regular incandescent bulbs for back lighting.

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
Dang! Just missed the end of the old thread!

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Hackers suck Donkey Ballz.

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
all right,, who moved the whore thread????? no body called and let me know??? sheesh,,, guess im the red headded step kid,,, LOL,,

you know you have obamacare, when you go to hooters for a mamogram,,

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Working weekends sucks donkey ballz too!

·
Registered
14,744 Posts
Hey Red Headded Step Child,,, the Whore thread moved and you were left out. You're welcome to come back. (I was late to the party)

I'm guessing it will take 4.3 light years to close this thread.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
I'm bucking the 300m cluster in an Intrepid trend on the Ricer. Black face Concorde cluster with chrome rings front face on the stock Intrepid R/T back section of the cluster. The two pieces of the clusters are PNP..

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
According to the FSM on page 8L-37 the cluster illumination(back lighting) lights are 194.bulbs.

Many of the indicators are LED soldered on the circuit board.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Oh Noes.....Scott Carpenter bit the big one today! One of the Mercury 7 Astronauts. A sad day..

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Watch out for the Toilet Duck! Just sayin!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Thinking I need to do the front brakes on the Ricer. I've got a nasty "screech" that is present below 40 mph off and on. Definately up front. The drilled/slotted rotors are original from me buying the car over 6 years ago. And drilled/slotted rotors tear up pads.

Need to source some semi-metallic pads and premium rotors from NAPA. That'll be a weekend project coming up.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Ooompa-Loompa!

41 - 60 of 23482 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.